The BTS working group ‘Process and Innovation Management’ aims at strengthening the ability and the understanding of strategically developing products and services with a high level of market relevance, as well as integrating new processes methodically and efficiently into already existing procedures.
Innovation management should be regarded as an ongoing business process and continuous management task to plan, introduce and control new features. The focus lies on the following issues: How are innovations created? How do I integrate process innovations into existing procedures? How do I utilize innovations? Which impact does digitalization have on the production process? How do I guarantee data security?
Focus of BTS working group ‘Process and Innovation Management’
- Intensive exchange of knowledge and experience about the topics innovation, quality management and digitalization
- Qualify companies to innovate strategically
- Accompanying innovation projects
- Data security in development and production
- New manufacturing processes
- Industry 4.0